Hay cosas que me intrigan...

T r i p -o f- a -L i f e t i m e

Reply to: Click here to email the poster
Date: Monday 13th August
On the 21st of October I'm going to the moon.I need some people to come with me. Girls and guys are welcome, any age, any race.We'll fly in a medium-sized rocket that I made from Coco Pops' packets, there's enough room in it for 6 people, so five more are needed.The trip there will take about 4-5 days, it may be a little frightening when we take off but I'm sure we'll all be fine.Due to limited space on the rocket for extra fuel, we'll only have enough for the trip there. We won't be coming back.
Giraffe Fetish

Reply to: Click here to email the poster
Date: Friday 17th August
Anyone fancy Giraffes? I have lots of photos of these. Would be prepared to show my collection to the right person. Or, anyone with decent photos (preferably up close shots) want to do swaps...? Would be good to hear from you.
Don t get fresh with me
Reply to: Click here to email the poster
Date: Wednesday 27th June
I'm as sharp as a lemon but as soft as a peach - but don't worry, I'm not bananas. Drop me a lime and I promise we'll have a grape time even if we don't live appley ever after. My ideal mango is a music-loving scruff with a nice pear of eyes and a pithy sense of humour. I'm not too keen on suit-clad smoothies or meathead vegetables. I'm curvy (I could say something about melons here, but I won't), dark-haired and definitely not orange. I berry much like gigs, festivals, writing, London, throwing parties, dancing, reading, karaoke, talking and booze. Oh, and fruit. So get in touch - it's a plum deal. PS. I don't normally talk like this. It juice sort of happened and I know it's cherry annoying.

***

En especial, me gustaría ir a la luna, pero me preocupa eso de que no vamos a volver... que tal si quiero visitar a mi familia en Navidad? Además, no sé si haya suficiente espacio en la nave para mi colección de fotos de girafas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Modified by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.